Teen Book & Movie Night
- Teen Book & Movie Night
- Read the book, watch the movie!
- When Jun 03, 2010 from 06:30 PM to 09:00 PM (US/Central / UTC-500)
- Where Multipurpose Room
- Contact Name Joan Sveinsson, Library Director
- Contact Phone 972-625-1900 ext. 3
- Add event to calendar iCal
This month's selection is based on the Sherlock Holmes mystery novels of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The 2009 movie stars Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law; Holmes uses his intellectual and fighting skills to stop a deadly plot that could destroy the country.
The movie begins at 6:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Room, followed by a book discussion.
Hosted by TAP and sponsored by FOTCPL.
All ages are welcome.